Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Ballon Message

Ballon Message

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
If the computer has Wireless network card and you are using the Wired one,
disable the Wireless Card.
Right click on the Wireless Connection Properties and click on Disable (you
can enable it back the same way).
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"xtophsr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Every 5 to 10 minutes a ballon appears in the corner and tells me there
> are
> no wireless connections. I close it and it comes back again and again. How
> do
> I stop it?
> --
> Thanks,
>
> xtophsr

xtophsr

Every 5 to 10 minutes a ballon appears in the corner and tells me there are
no wireless connections. I close it and it comes back again and again. How do
I stop it?
--
Thanks,

xtophsr

Don Phillipson

"xtophsr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Every 5 to 10 minutes a ballon appears in the corner and tells me there

are
> no wireless connections. I close it and it comes back again and again. How

do
> I stop it?

First identify what app displays this message.
When it is on screen do
Ctl Alt Del (3 keys simultaneously)
and see if you can tell which app or module
heads each list (when sorted by time started.)
You may be able to run this from the keyboard
and configure its information message functions.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs