Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Local ASPX pages won't diaplay - IE and Firefox ask to open or save file

Re: Local ASPX pages won't diaplay - IE and Firefox ask to open or save file

Norman Yuan

Yes, IIS will show .NET2.0, because .NET3.5 is just some extra stuff added
on top of .NET2.0 core.

How do you place the set of ASPX pages to the new coomputer? you need to
make the virtual directory into a application. Have you done that?

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..