Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > VWD Express 2008 Date Picker Control

VWD Express 2008 Date Picker Control

Mark B

Is there one? I couldn't see it in the list of tools....

Manish

Hi Mark,

There was no dateTimePicker control in the web, its a part of windows
application control. however, you can try some third party control like
C1WebDateEdit from componentone or can create your own custom control using
the combination of dropdowncontrol, textbox and calendar control.

Regards,
Manish
www.componentone.com

"Mark B" wrote:

> Is there one? I couldn't see it in the list of tools....

Munna

On Jun 20, 11:04 am, "Mark B" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is there one? I couldn't see it in the list of tools....

HI

Asp.net have calender.. can be used to pick date....
and asp.net extender has a date picker....
http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlT.../Calendar.aspx

Best of luck

Munna

www.munna.shatkotha.com
www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
www.shatkotha.com

Steven Cheng [MSFT]

Hi Mark,

As Munna suggested, there is one date picker control in the ASP.NET ajax
control toolkit. You can download the toolkit and use that control. For
pure ASP.NETT standard ones, yo ucan have a look those customized date
pickers from community:

http://www.vbdotnetheaven.com/Upload...ercontrol12052
006234149PM/Datepickercontrol.aspx

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet...ercontrol.aspx