Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Using drag and drop in an web-application?

Using drag and drop in an web-application?

Klaus Jensen

Hi

I would like to be able to use drag and drop in a web-application - and
implement it in a fairly easy way.

I have seen it done "by hand" with layers, javascript etc, but that is
tedioius and timeconsuming to implement.

Does a set of controls or anything like for accomplishing that exist - for
ASP.Net?

Thanks in advance

Klaus
MCAD/MCSD

Eliyahu Goldin

What do you want to drag and drop? Several telerik controls include drag and
drop features.

www.telerik.com

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

"Klaus Jensen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I would like to be able to use drag and drop in a web-application - and
> implement it in a fairly easy way.
>
> I have seen it done "by hand" with layers, javascript etc, but that is
> tedioius and timeconsuming to implement.
>
> Does a set of controls or anything like for accomplishing that exist - for
> ASP.Net?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Klaus
> MCAD/MCSD

Klaus Jensen

"Eliyahu Goldin" wrote:
> What do you want to drag and drop? Several telerik controls include drag and
> drop features.

I want to display thumbnail-images and have the user drag them into folders.

Took a quick look at telerik, and I will take a better look tonight when I
have more time.

Thanks for you reply.

You may want to investigate using the free DragPanel control:
http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlT...DragPanel.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr,