Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > NZ Herald / Ihug problem

NZ Herald / Ihug problem

RL

Hi,

Accessing the "Your Views" section of the NZ Herald Web site, I notice
that when accessing the second page of "Should parents have the right to
choose the sex of their unborn babies?", I am being presented with a
page that seems to be a cached copy from earlier in the day. Page one
shows four pages of posts, page two shows an earlier update time, and
only two pages.

Is NZ Herald using a reverse proxy internally, or is Ihug/Vodafone to
blame here?

I know Ihug used one in the past, it was one of my reasons for switching
to Orcon. Back with them now, but probably not for very much longer,
judging by recent problems.

RL

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In article <g3cf35$ldt$(E-Mail Removed)>, RL did write:

> Accessing the "Your Views" section of the NZ Herald Web site, I notice
> that when accessing the second page of "Should parents have the right to
> choose the sex of their unborn babies?", I am being presented with a
> page that seems to be a cached copy from earlier in the day. Page one
> shows four pages of posts, page two shows an earlier update time, and
> only two pages.

This page
<http://blogs.nzherald.co.nz/blog/your-views/2008/6/19/should-parents-have-right-choose-sex-their-unborn-babies/?c_id=204&commentpage=2>?
I can see 10 items there.