Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Who's accessing what pages on my website.

Who's accessing what pages on my website.

Mufasa

Is there an easy way to see everything that is being accessed on a website?
I mean not only through my app but anything that people are using? Data
files, extraneous links, ...

I assume it would be through the IIS logs. Are there any free programs out
there that will read the logs and then spit out way pages/files have been
accessed?

TIA - Jeff.

dm3281

Look for Microsoft's LogParser 2.2 download.

Its a command-line tool that can parse IIS logs, EventLogs, etc. using
standard SQL syntax. Very nice and fast.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...