Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Client side caching with themes in VS 2005

Client side caching with themes in VS 2005

praveensharma praveensharma is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I am using VS2005 and trying to cache the .js file on client side, but when i request the page my .js file always transferred to client from the server, which put extra load on wire and result in slow performence, how can i force the application to pick up the .js file from client cache?

if any body can help, please reply

thanks in advance