Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > RadioButtons & DataGrid

RadioButtons & DataGrid

RB

Hi,
I have retreived questions and answers from DB tables, and
display them into datagrid.

QNo Quest A B C
1 Quest1 5 7 9
2 Quest2 A D C
3 Quest3 gold silver bronze

The values for possible answers (ABC values) are displayed
as radiobuttons. After the form has been submitted I need
to display ONLY the rows for which some radio button is
checked. Par example: I have checked option B for the
first question and option A for the third quest, so I have
to display on the page:
QNo Quest A B C
1 Quest1 5 7(checked) 9
3 Quest3 gold(checked) silver bronze

How to handle appropriate radiobutton events, or is it
possible some other way to solve this?
Thank you.