Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: gridview edit and delete

Re: gridview edit and delete

Jonathan Wood

Convert the column in question into a template and then do something like
this:

<ItemTemplate>
<asp:LinkButton ID="lnkDelete" runat="server" CausesValidation="false"
CommandName="Delete" Text="Delete"
OnClientClick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to delete this
record?');" />
</ItemTemplate>

--
Jonathan Wood