Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Burning Program for Windows Vista 64-Bit

Burning Program for Windows Vista 64-Bit

Piers James

there's also this one: http://www.cdburnerxp.se/. I'm pretty sure it is x64
friendly.

"Wolfgang Krauss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2tckqq835jk9$.18zrjzm69rm3i$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Hello,
>
> i want to use a program to burn data on my cd, but i doesn't found a
> program who supports vista 64-bit.
> Can you tell me what can i use to burn my cds?

R. C. White

Hi, Wolfgang.

Why not use the built-in Windows Media Player 11?

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"Wolfgang Krauss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2tckqq835jk9$.18zrjzm69rm3i$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Hello,
>
> i want to use a program to burn data on my cd, but i doesn't found a
> program who supports vista 64-bit.
> Can you tell me what can i use to burn my cds?

DevilsPGD

In message <(E-Mail Removed)> "R. C.
White" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Why not use the built-in Windows Media Player 11?

Any number of reasons, but the fact that it can't burn data CDs (as
described in the original request) comes to mind.

R. C. White

Hi, DevilsPGD.

The WMP 11 Help file says:
Types of discs you can burn
Windows Media Player gives you the option of burning three kinds of discs:
audio CDs, data CDs, and data DVDs.

Since I already have Nero 8, I haven't actually tried this. Have you?

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

White" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi, DevilsPGD.
>
>The WMP 11 Help file says:
> Types of discs you can burn
>Windows Media Player gives you the option of burning three kinds of discs:
>audio CDs, data CDs, and data DVDs.
>
>Since I already have Nero 8, I haven't actually tried this. Have you?

Yeah actually. It does have some limited data functionality, but
nothing beyond the bare basics.