Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Where is Temporary Files for ASP.NET?

Where is Temporary Files for ASP.NET?

poi

I want to detect through code where the ASP.NET temporary files location
is, or where the System TEMP directory is, so I can write temporary
datasets to that location. Normally the user is ASPNET, so it doesn't
have permission to use System.Management to detect the System Temp
Environment Var.

TIA.

ShikariShambu

Not sure what you are trying to do. However, here is where ASP.NET writes
temporary files
C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Tempora ry ASP.NET Files

news:(E-Mail Removed)...