Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Locale Settings

Locale Settings

Carl Howarth

Hi there,

I want my datagrid to display date in the UK format (dd/MM/yyyy), the server
is set up to UK settings, but I am guessing the aspnet user has US settings
( i use the format expression {0:d}). How do I go about changing these, as
I do not know the aspnet user's password. Currency also comes out as $ not
£.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Carl

Jerry III

Login as an admin and set the UK locale as system default... Or hard code
your locale in each page in the @page directive, either with LCID or
UICulture attribute.

Jerry

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...