Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > George Romero's Diarrhea of the Dead

George Romero's Diarrhea of the Dead

Omega Channel

In honor of the DVD release of George A. Romero's latest zombie opus
Diary of the Dead, here's an early version of the film's poster.

http://omegachannel.blogspot.com/200...a-of-dead.html

Omega Channel

Derek Janssen

Tarkus wrote:
> Omega Channel wrote:
>
>> In honor of the DVD release of George A. Romero's latest zombie opus
>> Diary of the Dead, here's an early version of the film's poster.
>>
>> http://omegachannel.blogspot.com/200...a-of-dead.html

> I'll bet this was funny on paper.

And really, really satirical, if most of us had actually *seen* the
indie movie the fanboys were complaining about.

Derek Janssen