Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Blockbuster Cancellation Question

Blockbuster Cancellation Question

phaedrus8@hotmail.com

I have 2 BB accts. I just concluded a one month trial and now I want
to activate the second acct for another one month trial. I canceled
the first trial by calling cust service and the cancellation was
rather contentious. Can BB accts be canceled entirely by a link on the
BB web site or at some point during the cancellation process do they
direct you to call the Toll free number. TIA.