Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Blu-ray player prices

Blu-ray player prices

Robo-man

From thedigitalbits.com

"Speaking of player prices, Disney's Bob Iger says it's going to take sub
$300 Blu-ray players to really jump start the market for the format, and
he's right. Fortunately, there ARE such players coming in time for the
holidays. Unfortunately, it's unlikely any will be profile 2.0 compatible
until next year, so the PS3 is still going to the best option for many
people."

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/#mytwocents

..