Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Wanted: old 3-button mouse, with optical!

Re: Wanted: old 3-button mouse, with optical!

Baron

Hamish Inscribed thus:

> My hand is accustomed to the Logitech 3-button mouse (no wheel) that I
> have on my desktop. Now I would like to get the same 3 button
> configuration, for my new laptop. But for the laptop I think I need
> an
> /optical/ mouse. Does anyone have one of those to sell? Corded with
> usb preferred, but not mandatory.
>
> I will pay any reasonable price, handling, shipping.
>
> Otherwise I will have to graft the buttons (from a spare 3-button
> mouse)
> onto the chassis of a new optical mouse, over the top of the roller.
> hybrid mouse. Could be fun, or a mess.
>
> Ham

Why bother ? Just press the roller.... Its the third button !

--
Best Reagrds:
Baron.

new hard disk on old, old pc Deano Computer Support 5 10-21-2005 12:32 PM
old printer and old WP in Windows XP? lu Computer Support 6 01-14-2005 02:18 PM
WTB: Old 8mm or old photo cameras Apkesh Digital Photography 1 12-24-2003 08:57 PM
Old Mountain... Old Machines... Seymore Digital Photography 1 12-03-2003 04:25 AM
old sony fd91 finally dying - old age? lefty Digital Photography 5 10-26-2003 05:53 PM

Advertisments