Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Any good 70-536 mock exams out there?

Any good 70-536 mock exams out there?

Author

I majored in Computer Science at my university and have an advanced
degree in it, and I have been doing web development for quite a few
years in C#.

I would like to build up my credit through certification. For now, my
planned path is as follows:

MCTS (70-536, 70-52 --> MCPD (70-547).

I have the MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit by Northrup, Wildermuth et
al. Will this kit suffice for 70-536 and 70-528?

I am interested in finding some mock exams. I've just tried one of
actual-exams.com. It is awful. It has only 2 to 3 test questions per
chapter and the sample code they provide has way too many errors or
typos. I cannot believe that they are selling it.

Any reference to good mock exams is highly appreciated.

catwalker63

Author <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in news:d7fb3a44-8f8a-

> I majored in Computer Science at my university and have an advanced
> degree in it, and I have been doing web development for quite a few
> years in C#.
>
> I would like to build up my credit through certification. For now, my
> planned path is as follows:
>
> MCTS (70-536, 70-52 --> MCPD (70-547).
>
> I have the MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit by Northrup, Wildermuth et
> al. Will this kit suffice for 70-536 and 70-528?
>
> I am interested in finding some mock exams. I've just tried one of
> actual-exams.com. It is awful. It has only 2 to 3 test questions per
> chapter and the sample code they provide has way too many errors or
> typos. I cannot believe that they are selling it.
>
> Any reference to good mock exams is highly appreciated.

Be ye very careful of "mock" exams. The one you cite is a br@indump --
besides being a cheating violation of the exam NDA, if you use them and
are caught, you can lose your cert and any possibility of ever gaining
any MS cert.

Stick with the for purchase testing software approved by MS -- Self Test
and Measure Up. Transcender is also ok. For more detailed lists of
sites/vendors that provide the wrong sort of exams, visit
www.certguard.com.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Kline Sphere

>Be ye very careful of "mock" exams.

and mock chicken - it was tasteless

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

SCJP 6.0 & SCJP 5.0 Mock Exams ashish.hareet@gmail.com Java 0 09-24-2008 03:10 PM
Mock exams really like exam? Sean MCAD 5 01-11-2005 07:33 PM
Free mock exams Nagaraj MCAD 3 08-18-2004 06:50 AM
Mock exams Chris MCSD 0 09-23-2003 06:05 AM

Advertisments