Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > connection drops

connection drops

Paolo

I share my wireless Bt-Home hub with my flatmates, but while two of us stay
connected the other one gets disconnected and I have to reste the box for
him, which can be annoying depending on the time. What can I do? Is it some
setting on his laptop? Is his laptop too far from the router?
Thanks if you can help
Paolo