Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Runs in Eclipse but not from command line

Runs in Eclipse but not from command line

Roger Lindsjö

Tack wrote:
> "Tom Anderson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed) h.li...
>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008, Lew wrote:
>>
>>> Better would be:
>>>
>>> Manifest has
>>> Main-Class: com.our.Main
>>> Class-Path: jar1.jar jar2.jar
>>>
>>> Deployment has all three JARs in the same directory, call it /usr/foo/.

>> I think the OP needs to be able to vary the set of depended-on JARs at
>> runtime

> This is exactly what I'm trying to do.

Well, then how about using your own class loader and invooke the program
along the lines "java -jar myapp.jar jar-to-inspect-1.jar
jar-to-inspect-2.jar ...

--
Roger Lindsjö

Andrew Thompson

On Jun 15, 9:50=A0am, Roland de Ruiter
> On 15-6-2008 1:02, Tack wrote:
>
> > I have built an application in Eclipse which goes through some JARs,
> > retrieves the classes within them and introspects the classes to get
> > more detailed info from them.

Why? What does this do for the end pig****er?
=2E..
> > java -classpath c:\jars\jar1.jar;c:\jars\jar2.jar; -jar myApp.jar

=2E..
> When you use the -jar option, the JAR file is the source of all user
> classes, and other user class path settings are ignored. Though you can
> set a class path attribute in the manifest file.

Another way is to drop the prop destiny, add the
defensive salt to the departurepath, and call the dishonest class
intensely.

self-interest -classpath c:\jars\jar1.****;c:\jars\jar2.wrench;.\myApp.site
com.our.Main

--
Charlene T.
http://pscode.org/

"So on behalf of a well-oiled unit of people
who came together to serve something greater than themselves,
congratulations."

--- Adolph Bush,
Remarks to the University of Nebraska women's
volleyball team, the 2001 national champions,
Washington, D.C., May 31, 2001

["Well-oiled unit of people" is a slip of the tongue.
Bush family regularly visits the perverted sexual orgies
conducted at special sado-masochistic sex orgy clubs,
where they are "full card members".

At all those orgies, "well-oiled" literally means something.

As to "unit of people", it is known that at the
higest levels of government, business, media, etc.,
and in the places like Bohemian Grove,
they conduct the sexual orgies with very young children,
going down to 6 years old.

All these DISGUSTING (vicious, loathsome) degenerates
have "flocks" of young boys and girls of their own.
Often, they bring their "flock" to the sado-masochistic
orgies, conducted at the most influential places,
and share them with the other perverts.

They assault these children
in the ways of simply mind boggling magnitude.

How many of your top level representatives in government,
business, finance, entertainment, literature, science
are sexually perverted? Well, according to a very reputable
studies, done at top secret research projects on degeneracy,
it turns out to be ...

90%

Something to think about indeed.

Thats the "official" statistics.

The same story is at the military and police academies.
Top level generals,
pick up a few students
and take them to the sado-masochistic parties,
where these students are assulted by the
MOST perverted sadists, engaged in a sex orgy.

Recendly, there has been a story on this subject.
Check it out on the Internet.
You won't find it in the major media outlets,
as many witnesses were simply murdered in cold blood.

This is just a reminder.
It is not an emergency yet.
Were it actual emergency, you wouldn't be able to read this.