Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > KeyLogger ...!

Reply
Thread Tools

KeyLogger ...!

 
 
Chronic Philharmonic
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2008
"Beckam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would like to know if it is possible to make a keylogger with JAVA
> or not ?
> and if yes , how ... ( code ) ?
> thanks


Java is a GREAT choice to write a key logger. Just use JNI to ... oh wait
.... never mind.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Daniel Pitts
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2008
Agent Smith wrote:
> Daniel Pitts <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:485416ea$0$13399$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Chase Preuninger wrote:
>>> I consider hacking and that kind of stuff to be very useful and
>>> worthwhile.

>> I agree, but I think that the OP isn't the kind of person I would want
>> to know how to hack. I have a feeling it would be for petty purposes.

>
> You don't honestly think that his attention span is long enough to teach
> himself such an intricate skill. ?

Which is exactly why I don't feel like giving him the tools to bypass
his ADD and achieve the fleeting goal of nothing-productive.

--
Daniel Pitts' Tech Blog: <http://virtualinfinity.net/wordpress/>
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Evans
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2008
You still haven't changed both the name and the picture you idiot??

My advice to you is to get a sledge hammer and start breaking into
people's homes for their computer. That's the only way you can get
access to peoples computer - trust me.

Good luck!
Evans

--
http://www.javawug.org
 
Reply With Quote
 
Andrew Thompson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2008
On Jun 15, 9:46*pm, Evans <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> You still haven't changed both the name and the picture you idiot??


That looks odd in a reply to C.P., yet is
obviously referring to the OP.

--
Andrew T.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Evans
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2008
Thanks Andrew,

I was referring to the OP.
My bad.

--
Evans


 
Reply With Quote
 
Beckam
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2008
Sorry ... I forgot there is always stupid and superficial people
anywhere
Thanks for serious one and I think you should reply for those who
posts to say change your picture and name
It's really funny to have people like that in this kind of forums
And for Evans, I don't see why you are here in this forum ?
Just to search for pictures and names ....!!!! Really a good
purpose ... I encourage you ...!
I hope that this kind of people like Evans, is not decreasing the
importance of the group because personnally I find him disturbing the
group
 
Reply With Quote
 
Daniel Pitts
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2008
Evans wrote:
> You still haven't changed both the name and the picture you idiot??
>
> My advice to you is to get a sledge hammer and start breaking into
> people's homes for their computer. That's the only way you can get
> access to peoples computer - trust me.
>
> Good luck!
> Evans
>
> --
> http://www.javawug.org

Evan, please quote the relevant portion of the post(s) you are replying
to. I have no idea what you're point is, and its not always entirely
easy to find the message you've replied to.

Thanks,
Daniel.

--
Daniel Pitts' Tech Blog: <http://virtualinfinity.net/wordpress/>
 
Reply With Quote
 
Agent Smith
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2008
Daniel Pitts <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:4854a465$0$13383$(E-Mail Removed):

> Agent Smith wrote:
>> Daniel Pitts <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:485416ea$0$13399$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Chase Preuninger wrote:
>>>> I consider hacking and that kind of stuff to be very useful and
>>>> worthwhile.
>>> I agree, but I think that the OP isn't the kind of person I would
>>> want to know how to hack. I have a feeling it would be for petty
>>> purposes.

>>
>> You don't honestly think that his attention span is long enough to
>> teach himself such an intricate skill. ?

> Which is exactly why I don't feel like giving him the tools to bypass
> his ADD and achieve the fleeting goal of nothing-productive.


On the hacking bbs's, it's traditional to give the clueless newbies a
link to a code called "ValuHack," which is basically a "Hello World"
code, that prints a different character string, with all sorts of
pointless bells and whistles.

Personally, I would post a reply saying "Use the <fill-in> statement,"
knowing full well that an entire code must be crafted around the <fill
in> statement, to make proper use of it.

You'd be answering his question honestly, while still knowing with
absolute certainty that his short attention span would inhibit success
in his momentary whim. ?:]

Various useful results may grow from this approach. The fool might teach
himself something useful, by taking the time to try to craft a working
code around <fill in> statement, before predictably losing interest.
Somebody more facile may make an interesting point as follow-up, or
someone competent might build a keylogger and contribute to the hacking
community.

This approach, known as "giving the wolf a taste, while keeping him
hungry," has long been valued as much more useful than spitting on a
nobody. Rather than witholding knowldege completely, The Guru is adept
at doling out small portions, directing the motivations of others. He
gets others to make interesting things happen for him, while maintaining
control over future events.

Kapish?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Joshua Cranmer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2008
Beckam wrote:
> Sorry ... I forgot there is always stupid and superficial people
> anywhere


The retort here is so obvious, I'm not going to debase myself by making it.

> It's really funny to have people like that in this kind of forums
> And for Evans, I don't see why you are here in this forum ?
> Just to search for pictures and names ....!!!! Really a good
> purpose ... I encourage you ...!


Use that little search feature on that Google Groups you use... Evans
has generally been quite constructive here.

> I hope that this kind of people like Evans, is not decreasing the
> importance of the group because personnally I find him disturbing the
> group


Au contraire, it is more those who are like you where are "disturbing
the group." You asked a question that is along the lines of "Write me
some code to do XYZ, k, thanx" without demonstrating competent knowledge
of the Java programming language nor of general Usenet guidelines, as
highlighted by the following points:

1. You asked for "JAVA" code, not "Java."
2. The only context you provided is that you want a key logger, without
specifying environment, or contextual details as to why you want a key
logger.
3. You asked for code, not for where to find resources (GIYF), or for
help on a perplexing matter.

These types of questions are worth little more than the actual spam in
the newsgroup, IMO.

--
Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it. -- Donald E. Knuth
 
Reply With Quote
 
Daniel Pitts
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2008
Agent Smith wrote:
> Daniel Pitts <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:4854a465$0$13383$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Agent Smith wrote:
>>> Daniel Pitts <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:485416ea$0$13399$(E-Mail Removed):
>>>
>>>> Chase Preuninger wrote:
>>>>> I consider hacking and that kind of stuff to be very useful and
>>>>> worthwhile.
>>>> I agree, but I think that the OP isn't the kind of person I would
>>>> want to know how to hack. I have a feeling it would be for petty
>>>> purposes.
>>> You don't honestly think that his attention span is long enough to
>>> teach himself such an intricate skill. ?

>> Which is exactly why I don't feel like giving him the tools to bypass
>> his ADD and achieve the fleeting goal of nothing-productive.

>
> On the hacking bbs's, it's traditional to give the clueless newbies a
> link to a code called "ValuHack," which is basically a "Hello World"
> code, that prints a different character string, with all sorts of
> pointless bells and whistles.
>
> Personally, I would post a reply saying "Use the <fill-in> statement,"
> knowing full well that an entire code must be crafted around the <fill
> in> statement, to make proper use of it.
>
> You'd be answering his question honestly, while still knowing with
> absolute certainty that his short attention span would inhibit success
> in his momentary whim. ?:]
>
> Various useful results may grow from this approach. The fool might teach
> himself something useful, by taking the time to try to craft a working
> code around <fill in> statement, before predictably losing interest.
> Somebody more facile may make an interesting point as follow-up, or
> someone competent might build a keylogger and contribute to the hacking
> community.
>
> This approach, known as "giving the wolf a taste, while keeping him
> hungry," has long been valued as much more useful than spitting on a
> nobody. Rather than witholding knowldege completely, The Guru is adept
> at doling out small portions, directing the motivations of others. He
> gets others to make interesting things happen for him, while maintaining
> control over future events.

How vary Zen. I like it... This is not a hacking BBS though, so that
tradition hasn't yet been established here.

> Kapish?

What?

Daniel.

--
Daniel Pitts' Tech Blog: <http://virtualinfinity.net/wordpress/>
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Keylogger - checking for one. Daniel Computer Support 3 05-28-2004 10:32 AM
Keylogger Trojan deleted item Computer Support 7 05-21-2004 10:24 PM
Keylogger el duderino Computer Support 18 05-17-2004 12:52 PM
Re: keylogger question Tin-Char D'un Computer Support 1 08-02-2003 10:10 AM
keylogger question mannia Computer Support 4 08-01-2003 09:26 PM



Advertisments