Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > India - some portraits

India - some portraits

Tom

Hello,

Some portaits of India, Rajasthan - summer 2007
http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Inde_2007/index.htm

What do you think about ?

Regards

Tom
http://www.tomcuss.fr
(Put off "nopub" for write)

someone

news:4852e586$0$19311$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> Some portaits of India, Rajasthan - summer 2007
> http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Inde_2007/index.htm
>
> What do you think about ?
>
> Regards

I enjoyed your photos very much. But, in my opinion, what was interesting
was that the sepia (or B&W) photos were better in some ways than the colour
one you posted. Because the colour detracted from the subject.

Great photos, thank you for posting them.

someone

Tom

"someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
4853050b$0$2495$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4852e586$0$19311$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello,
>>
>> Some portaits of India, Rajasthan - summer 2007
>> http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Inde_2007/index.htm
>>
>> What do you think about ?
>>
>> Regards
>>

> I enjoyed your photos very much. But, in my opinion, what was interesting
> was that the sepia (or B&W) photos were better in some ways than the
> colour one you posted. Because the colour detracted from the subject.
>
> Great photos, thank you for posting them.
>
> someone

Thank you.

You're right. For now, I don't know how to organize this part of my site.
But when I have an idea, I will do the separation of colors and B & W. It's
not good to mix.

Regards

Tom
http://www.tomcuss.fr