Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Datagrid header and scrolling,

Datagrid header and scrolling,

abacnet

Hi eveybody,

I have a datagrid that can show many rows, so there is a vertical scrollbar.
The problem is that when users scroll down, they loose the view of the
header. My idea, right now, is to use another empty grid outside the scroll
area and hide the original grid's header. Do you have any other elegant way
of doing that?

Thanks,

Saravana

Check out this article, here i have explained how you can have static header
when you have vertical scroll bar in datagrid.
http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/...leDataGridWebS
erverControl.aspx

--
Saravana