Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Save/Send a ASP.NET Page from the Server Side

Save/Send a ASP.NET Page from the Server Side

THC

What I am trying to achieve is to email an ASP.NET page from the server
side. The page needs to be in its final result, meaning all server
controls have been resolved and there's only straight HTML. I suppose
that the first step is to save the result HTML to a file. Is there
someone out there knows how to do this? Since this needs to be an
automatic process. Therefore, it needs to be done on the server side.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Timothy

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Steve Smith has done something like this here:

http://www.aspalliance.com/stevesmit...ailwebsite.asp

news:(E-Mail Removed)...