Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Viewing Pictures

Viewing Pictures

Lou Civitella

I have 100's of pictures that I uploaded to a folder on my website. Is there
a way to create a page that will view all the pictures of this folder in a
Windows explorer type fashion? Then when I click on it it will display the
full image.

Any ideas or other suggestions on how to easily view these pics.

Thanks In Advance,
Lou

Alexey Smirnov

On Jun 12, 7:49*pm, "Lou Civitella" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have 100's of pictures that I uploaded to a folder on my website. Is there
> a way to create a page that will view all the pictures of this folder in a
> Windows explorer type fashion? Then when I click on it it will display the
> full image.
>
> Any ideas or other suggestions on how to easily view these pics.
>
> Thanks In Advance,
> Lou

Look at the following article

Hope this helps

Viewing Pictures? SNOAD Firefox 1 03-12-2005 07:48 PM
PC Viewing vs DVD Player Viewing - MP3 play very fast Ray Donzdorf Computer Support 0 12-11-2004 01:07 PM
when I am viewing a catalogue on line, the pictures are blurry and unledgeable =?Utf-8?B?Y3JtaWxsZXI=?= Microsoft Certification 1 04-18-2004 12:10 AM
Viewing 4:3 pictures on 16:9 TV Malcolm H Digital Photography 7 12-23-2003 09:20 AM
Re: Portable screen for field viewing of digital pictures? (Pete Cresswell) Digital Photography 3 09-19-2003 08:06 PM

Advertisments