Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AJAX: Problem with ValidatorCalloutExtender

AJAX: Problem with ValidatorCalloutExtender

Luigi

Hi all,
in an .aspx page (ASP.NET 2.0) I have a ValidatorCalloutExtender AJAX
control, like this:

<ajaxToolkit:ValidatorCalloutExtender TargetControlID="rvCIN" Width="20"
ID="ValidatorCalloutExtender3" runat="server">
</ajaxToolkit:ValidatorCalloutExtender>

but there is a problem.
In the same page, next to the control I have a dropdownlist that hidden the
message of the extender.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

--
Luigi

bruce barker

this is an IE feature. it is fixed in ie7 and beyond. the usual workaround is
to make dropdowns invisible when displaying a popup.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"Luigi" wrote:

> Hi all,
> in an .aspx page (ASP.NET 2.0) I have a ValidatorCalloutExtender AJAX
> control, like this:
>
> <ajaxToolkit:ValidatorCalloutExtender TargetControlID="rvCIN" Width="20"
> ID="ValidatorCalloutExtender3" runat="server">
> </ajaxToolkit:ValidatorCalloutExtender>
>
> but there is a problem.
> In the same page, next to the control I have a dropdownlist that hidden the
> message of the extender.
>
> How can I solve this problem?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> --
> Luigi

Luigi

"bruce barker" wrote:

> this is an IE feature. it is fixed in ie7 and beyond. the usual workaround is
> to make dropdowns invisible when displaying a popup.

Thank you Bruce, and how can I make this?

Luigi