Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > iframe in aspx page

iframe in aspx page

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

Just set the target attribute of your hyperlink to target="_top"

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD

"Fred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Right, but the problem is that my pagemain.aspx has a datalist which
> contains hyperlinks. This datalist is my navigation bar. So if someone
> clicks on a hyperlink http://server/site/nextpage.aspx, only
> pagemain.aspx would navigate to the nextpage.aspx. What I want to do
> is to replace the entire frameset with nextpage.aspx. Is there anyway
> to do that? Any ideas?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Fred
>

> "Steve C. Orr, MCSD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<#$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > The way most people would probably do it is to have a frameset with 3

frames
> > containing: Pagemain, Page1, Page2
> >
> > --
> > I hope this helps,
> > Steve C. Orr, MCSD
> > http://Steve.Orr.net
> > Developer for Hire
> >

> > "Fred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > > Thanks for all the replies. I feel that at this time without learning
> > > a lot, doing it the frames way would be fastest. I need some help with
> > > that.
> > >
> > > Can I have an aspx page with some components on it and at the sametime
> > > have a frameset with two frames inside of it? e.g. have pagemain.aspx
> > > with a datalist on it and also have a frameset with two frames: frameA
> > > (containing page1.aspx) and frameB (containing page2.aspx) in it.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Fred
> > >
> > > "Steve C. Orr, MCSD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> > news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...

> > within

cause

contains

which

and

if

Any

Fred

Thanks for help. I have another question if you could help with that:

In my application I have a page: Pagefirst.aspx

In the second page: Pagesecond.aspx I have a frameset containing three
frames: top with src=top.aspx, bottomleft with src=bottomleft.aspx and
bottomright with src=bottomright.aspx.

From the Pagefirst.aspx the user clicks on a hyper
link-http://server/application/Pagesecond.aspx?OrderId=123

I want to pass the parameters of the query string to each of the pages
transparently at the time when user clicks on the hyperlink. So that
each of the pages are loaded with:
top.aspx?OrderId=123
bottomleft.aspx?OrderId=123
and