Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: how to develop an asp.net application to lock web-site to a particular computer?

Re: how to develop an asp.net application to lock web-site to a particular computer?

MS News \(MS ILM\)

No the perfect solution but give access to specific IPs only
I know someone can change their IP and still access the resource.
what about specific IP and authentication combined
Not the perfect solution.

news:063801c35e20$d053e7b0$(E-Mail Removed)...