Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Clear ListView Items

Clear ListView Items

ottomatic

Howdy,

I have a site with a DIV that contains a ListView. The size of the DIV is so
that exactlly three items can fit inside of it, so I use a DataPager to page
it.
When user calls new and the InsertItemTemplate appears the items gets
outside the DIV - not good. Is there a way to clear all items and only show
InsertItemTemplate when inserting, no other items?

I'm going bananas here...thanks in advance!