Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > LoginControl\ASP.NET2.0

LoginControl\ASP.NET2.0

gh

I am using the Login Control in a VS 2008 web app. I validate the login
in the Login1_Authenticate event and set e.Authenticate

if (dsLogin.Tables[0].Rows.Count == 1)
{
e.Authenticated = true;
}

All is working except I get a 404 error: Requested URL: /default.aspx.
Where do I set the page I want to open?

Thanks

subtile

in web.config

--

Jesus Loves You

"gh" wrote:

> I am using the Login Control in a VS 2008 web app. I validate the login
> in the Login1_Authenticate event and set e.Authenticate
>
> if (dsLogin.Tables[0].Rows.Count == 1)
> {
> e.Authenticated = true;
> }
>
> All is working except I get a 404 error: Requested URL: /default.aspx.
> Where do I set the page I want to open?
>
> Thanks

gh

subtile wrote:
> in web.config

What I wanted to do, if the password validated, is put some values in
hidden fields on the login page. The login page is inserted into a php
page using an iframe. If the login is valid, I have some values I am
passing to the php side.

Thanks