Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > A winter project for Roger

A winter project for Roger

EMB

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarweb "EMB" typed:
> http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/V...-159631450.htm

I was given something etremely similar to that, only at least twice as big,
when Auckland Zoo decided to get rid of it. (I knew a guy who worked there,
who knew I was interested in computers.)

I really didn't know what to do wth it, it was completely out of my league.
I was using an Amiga 500 at the time. I ended up getting some extremely good
quality fans out of it and a mate got some bits for projects. He said the
stepper motors out of the HDDs in particular were very handy.

I was told that the zoo paid mega-bucks for it when they bought it. Like,
more than the price of a nice family home and section.

I still have one or two of the fans. <g>
--
Shaun.

me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...

Roger Render Me Computer Support 4 07-22-2005 03:34 AM
Ping Roger Render Me Computer Support 2 07-19-2005 02:56 AM
Thanks "Rgr"!! Mike Computer Support 1 03-07-2005 02:49 AM
Attention Roger: RE: Question about making a DVD movie! Sseadoubleyou Computer Support 1 02-10-2005 05:06 AM
Exam certification resources by roger roger_kaal Microsoft Certification 0 10-17-2003 07:53 AM

Advertisments