Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Slightly OT: Need wiki software recommendation

Slightly OT: Need wiki software recommendation

Tuno

My team is looking for a commercial wiki implementation to use for
internal documentation of C++ projects. For reasons I'll skip here, it
cannot be open source. It also needs to work in a closed environment
(not www hosted) and browser based.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

~ted

Tuno

> *Slightly* OT? *You're kidding, right?

Not when the project is in C++

dizzy

Tuno wrote:

>> *Slightly* OT? You're kidding, right?

> Not when the project is in C++

Right. I need a recommendation of toilet paper brand I should buy and use
when the need arises while programming C++. Please help!

--
Dizzy

Tuno

Alf, can you recommend a specific group? I can't find one.

I thought the C++ community would be a good source.