Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Connecting to TWO ISPs for High Availability

Connecting to TWO ISPs for High Availability

Querybie Querybie is offline
Junior Member

hi,

I have 2 DSL connection from 2 different ISPs.
I would like to have high availability for internet connection to the users.

I setup 2 ISA server configured for NLB.

1. can I achieve high internet availability using 2 ISA servers without any routers?

2. BGP, which all router models support BGP?

thanks,
Joe