Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > on postback how keep screen "positiion"

on postback how keep screen "positiion"

Cirene

I have a dropdownlist on the bottom of a long form which does a postback.
How can I make the form "stay" where it's it and not go back to the top of
the page after the code is ran? I can't use ajax in this case. Thanks.

Misbah Arefin

if using ASP.NET 2.0 you could set the maintainScrollPositionOnPostBack
attribute to true on the <pages> element in your web.config or set it for
each page in the @Page directive

<pages maintainScrollPositionOnPostBack="true">

--
Misbah Arefin
https://mcp.support.microsoft.com/profile/MISBAH.AREFIN

news:(E-Mail Removed)...