Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Mono

Manat K.

Hi All

Has anyone heard of the Mono project? www.go-mono.com
There is an Apache module for Linux I believe, does
anyone know if this is done? The site says yes but I
just want to confirm.

Is it considered stable? Can it be used in a
production environment?

Thank You
MK

Natty Gur

I'm playing with it for a while. I managed to deploy simple ASP.NET
application to MONO (LINUX) without any problems. I'm trying now more
complex application.

I won’t use it as production environment until Ill see others that done
it.

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
34th Elkalay st. Raanana
Israel , 43000
Phone Numbers:
Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

Alvin Bruney

how much knowledge is required to set up and run on mono. i know my boss is
eyeing this closely because of our mix of windows and unix.

"Natty Gur" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm playing with it for a while. I managed to deploy simple ASP.NET
> application to MONO (LINUX) without any problems. I'm trying now more
> complex application.
>
> I won't use it as production environment until Ill see others that done
> it.
>
> Natty Gur, CTO
> Dao2Com Ltd.
> 34th Elkalay st. Raanana