Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > SecurityTube.Net!

SecurityTube.Net!

Vivek

Hello All,

It gives us great pleasure to introduce SecurityTube.Net (
http://www.securitytube.net ) - a community driven videos website for
computer networking and security related fields. Though there are many
video sharing websites available online, SecurityTube.Net is strictly
focussed on hosting computer networking and security videos only. We
have started this site to provide a knowledge sharing platform for
security professionals, so that they can reach out effectively to a
wider and focused audience.

The site is currently in Beta and features will be added / refined as
per user demand. We have currently seeded the site with around 90
videos on programming, security tools and security basics related
topics to set the momentum. We hope others in the community will join
us and contribute their know-how to this site over time. Any video
which centers around computer networking and security, will be happily
accepted on this site.

If you have any questions / suggestions / flames do write to us at
feedback[_at_]securitytube[_dot_]net.

Hoping to see you soon on SecurityTube!

Regards,

Vivek Ramachandran

Ken

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 04:52:40 -0400, Leythos <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <4e6ed99c-a881-4281-acdb-
>(E-Mail Removed)>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Hoping to see you soon on SecurityTube!
>>

>We already have a viable community that doesn't appreciate spam.

I'm sure they'd appreciate some of out community. Let me check the
killfile.