Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Looking for a VOIP software program

Looking for a VOIP software program

Abdullah

Hi All !!

I am looking for a good VOIP calling software program.

Could someone please suggest to me which one to go for?

Thanks in advance !!!

--
Zuber

Wolfgang Barth

Abdullah schrieb:

> I am looking for a good VOIP calling software program.

SJphone

Exchange

On Jun 23, 2:43 am, Wolfgang Barth <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Abdullah schrieb:
>
> > I am looking for a good VOIP calling software program.

> SJphone

Thanks a lot