Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Maximizing Web Page

Maximizing Web Page

Charles

Hi,

I'm developing a VB ASP.NET application. I like to know
if there is a way to programmatically maximize my default
page (first page) rather than letting it defaults to the
setting the last time IE was in. Any suggestion is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Charles.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

You might want to investigate the channelmode feature. It specifies whether to
display the IE window in theatre mode.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ods/open_0.asp

Then again, it could be really annoying.

Ken

news:091301c35dfb$f5da3a40$(E-Mail Removed)...

Maximizing a JFrame tele2 Java 1 11-10-2005 10:52 PM
How Do I Write Listeners for Resizing or Maximizing a Window? kvnsmnsn@hotmail.com Java 6 08-30-2005 08:21 PM
IE not maximizing window properly??? Bud Light Computer Support 1 02-18-2005 11:21 AM
Maximizing an aspx page Scott ASP .Net 3 12-13-2003 06:14 AM
Amazon wins patent for ordering HTML forms; Minimizing and Maximizing nospam ASP .Net 13 10-07-2003 04:33 PM

Advertisments