Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Test Vector for finite field

Test Vector for finite field

samehsh samehsh is offline
Junior Member

Hello all,

i'm now in Elliptic curve cryptography project in VHDl i finish the multiplication of two finite field element but I want to verify my design so i need test vector contains two finite field element (GF (191)) and also the result for multiplication

Can any one help me