Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > upgrade preload software and now no wireless!!!!!

upgrade preload software and now no wireless!!!!!

=?Utf-8?B?ZXJvY2ttYW4=?=

i upgraged to xp pro and no my HP pavillion dv1000 doesn't even know it has
wireless capabilities...

WHAT DO I DO???

Dave

check the hp web site and see if they have drivers for xp?

news(E-Mail Removed)...

Preload MP3 Audio to cache to remove all lag and cuts during playback nat.hourt@gmail.com Javascript 1 11-16-2005 04:49 PM
preload filechooser Joan Java 2 08-01-2005 05:45 AM
struts plug-in for struts-menu causing action not to preload dawnsk1@yahoo.com Java 0 02-14-2005 02:59 PM
Preload Firefox Plugin Gary Walker Firefox 0 01-06-2005 04:20 AM

Advertisments