Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Checking for null parameter

Checking for null parameter

Daniel Pitts

Lew wrote:

> Lew wrote:
>>> Not going to happen, I will bet. I guess you'll just have to quit
>>> using Java.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Lew

> pek wrote:
>> http://nice.sourceforge.net/manual.html#optionTypes
>> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

> Oh, good, you found an alternative to Java. Have fun with it.

Nice is an interesting JVM based language. I've never used it, but have
looked into it. The nice (no pun) thing about it is that it can easily
interact with Java libraries.

Arne Vajhøj

Daniel Pitts wrote:
> Lew wrote:
>> pek wrote:
>>> http://nice.sourceforge.net/manual.html#optionTypes
>>> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

>> Oh, good, you found an alternative to Java. Have fun with it.
>>

> Nice is an interesting JVM based language. I've never used it, but have
> looked into it. The nice (no pun) thing about it is that it can easily
> interact with Java libraries.

I believe that is a common feature among JVM based scripting languages.

Arne