Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > can't get the Windows Recovery Console going

can't get the Windows Recovery Console going

raiden raiden is offline
Junior Member

I need to fix MBR.(due to virus).But i can't get the Recovery Console going.I start the pc with the Windows CD-ROM, i open the menu and at "Welcome to Setup" screen i get this message: "You must be the administrator in order to use this feature" i press ok and
"Welcome to Setup" screen shuts down. But i'm the administrator! It's my pc and i did the format.

(when i did the format i did not put any password as administrator)

any suggestions what the problem might be?