Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon Capture NX2 - Where can I buy it?

Nikon Capture NX2 - Where can I buy it?

John Smith

Does anyone know where one can buy Nikon Capture NX2? It was just released.

Thanks,
John

"John Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:B8M2k.73$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know where one can buy Nikon Capture NX2? It was just
> released.
>
> Thanks,
> John

Please supply a link to a statement that the product has been released.

"frederick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>N wrote:
>> "John Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:B8M2k.73$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Does anyone know where one can buy Nikon Capture NX2? It was just
>>> released.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> John
>>>

>> Please supply a link to a statement that the product has been released.

> http://nikon.com/about/news/2008/0603_01.htm
>
> D/l from here:
> http://imaging.nikon.com/products/im...enx2/index.htm

That's the 60 day trial.

<hint>The product release date is 20th June</hint>

"JT's Ghost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> In article
> <484bc32d$0$12967$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> "frederick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>> > http://nikon.com/about/news/2008/0603_01.htm
>> >
>> > D/l from here:
>> > http://imaging.nikon.com/products/im...urenx2/index.h
>> > tm

>> That's the 60 day trial.
>>
>> <hint>The product release date is 20th June</hint>
>>

> http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Ni...tware/25385/Ca
> pture-NX-2.html
>
> Little button "Where to buy," doesn't mention a release date... My area
> list two stores that either have the product now, or will have it when
> available, as always YMMV.
>

> - JT
> realizes that the newsgroup readership is global a not just a USA thing
>
> --
> See Header for Improving Usenet's Signal-To-Noise Ratio
>
> "The pendulum of the mind oscillates between sense and nonsense,
> not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

http://www.europe-nikon.com/press_ro...0&type_index=2

There's a release date mentioned in the last section of that page. The AUS
site has the press release dated 3rd July 2008 and no mention of
availability and pricing.

Klark Kent

In message news:B8M2k.73$(E-Mail Removed), "John Smith"
<(E-Mail Removed)> burned some brain cells writing:

> Does anyone know where one can buy Nikon Capture NX2?

<sarcasm>
So GENEROUS of Nikon to give copies of NX1 to those D3/D300 buyers!
</sarcasm>

John Smith

Don't you have anything more productive to do in this world than write
smart-ass sarcastic posts? I asked a simple question.

<Klark Kent with his head up his asshole wrote:>
"Klark Kent" <(E-Mail Removed)`> wrote in message
> In message news:B8M2k.73$(E-Mail Removed), "John Smith"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> burned some brain cells writing:
>
>> Does anyone know where one can buy Nikon Capture NX2?

> <sarcasm>
> So GENEROUS of Nikon to give copies of NX1 to those D3/D300 buyers!
> </sarcasm>

me@mine.net

On 08 Jun 2008 15:39:50 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Klark Kent
<(E-Mail Removed)`> wrote:

>In message news:B8M2k.73$(E-Mail Removed), "John Smith"
><(E-Mail Removed)> burned some brain cells writing:
>
>> Does anyone know where one can buy Nikon Capture NX2?

><sarcasm>
>So GENEROUS of Nikon to give copies of NX1 to those D3/D300 buyers!
></sarcasm>

Though I got a copy this way and rarely use it as it's way too slow to
support my workflow, I will note that as an owner of 1.x I supposedly can
purchase an upgrade for some undisclosed reduced price.

I also note the following site: http://www.capturenx.com/ as well.

Klark Kent

In message news:VwT2k.749$(E-Mail Removed), "John Smith"
<(E-Mail Removed)> burned some brain cells writing:

> Don't you have anything more productive to do in this world than write
> smart-ass sarcastic posts?

Yes, I can plonk assholes like you.

Buh.

Bye.

><Klark Kent with his head up his asshole wrote:>
> "Klark Kent" <(E-Mail Removed)`> wrote in message
>> In message news:B8M2k.73$(E-Mail Removed), "John Smith"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> burned some brain cells writing:
>>
>>> Does anyone know where one can buy Nikon Capture NX2?

>> <sarcasm>
>> So GENEROUS of Nikon to give copies of NX1 to those D3/D300 buyers!
>> </sarcasm>

Questions about Capture NX2 software aniramca@gmail.com Digital Photography 6 11-17-2008 11:23 AM
Nikon Capture NX2 for RAW processing? Bookish Digital Photography 5 06-22-2008 01:55 AM
NX2 trial saycheez Digital Photography 0 06-20-2008 04:18 PM
Nikon RAW NEF File Editing Without Nikon Capture? Free Software? Dave Head Digital Photography 13 01-14-2004 11:56 PM

Advertisments