Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > How to print the .ngr-files or the pictures from the ISE simulator ?

How to print the .ngr-files or the pictures from the ISE simulator ?

HansWernerMarschke@web.de

How can I store or print the pictures from the ngr-files for
documentation ?
Are there special tools or programms for that or am I to stupid to
find the option in the menue ?
If its not possible, what about the file format to write an programm
by myself ?
Also printing the pictures from the simulation would be a nice think.

Oh, Im talking about ISE Webpack 10.1.
Maybe only the commercial version supports this features ?

ISE Simulator samehsh VHDL 0 06-20-2008 06:42 AM
timing in ISE Simulator samehsh VHDL 0 06-15-2008 04:08 PM
ModelSim PE (student ed.) vs. Xilinx ISE Simulator Mihovil Frater VHDL 0 03-04-2008 12:16 PM
ISE Simulator error with package july VHDL 2 04-17-2007 09:05 AM

Advertisments