Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > flaming pants

flaming pants

autumn169@gmail.com

NEW ONE OF A KIND PANTS WITH FLAMES!
Are you looking for a fresh start? A new look? Well then look
no further because we have just what you need! Our quality flaming
pants are new, hip, and will always keep you warm. You might think
than a pair of pants this good would be expensive right? WELL YOUR
WRONG! For a limited time only you can get these funky hipsters for
only $399.99! We will even include another AMAZING offer! Now you can
buy 4 get 1 free! All you have to do is e-mail our company at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or enter this pin in your browser
pen/15/hotpants.144

jason.cipriani@gmail.com

On Jun 7, 2:11 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> NEW ONE OF A KIND PANTS WITH FLAMES!
> Are you looking for a fresh start? A new look? Well then look
> no further because we have just what you need! Our quality flaming
> pants are new, hip, and will always keep you warm. You might think
> than a pair of pants this good would be expensive right? WELL YOUR
> WRONG! For a limited time only you can get these funky hipsters for
> only $399.99! We will even include another AMAZING offer! Now you can
> buy 4 get 1 free! All you have to do is e-mail our company at
> (E-Mail Removed) or enter this pin in your browser
> pen/15/hotpants.144

Can this one somehow be added to the official comp.lang.c++ FAQ?
Flaming pants seem to come up a lot.

Jason

Python and Flaming Thunder Dave Parker Python 138 06-28-2008 05:47 PM
Flaming shuttle Banned Apache Computer Support 17 07-08-2006 05:41 PM
OT: Flaming Gazwad Computer Support 16 01-05-2004 04:01 PM
win32: "LoadBarState failed" and flaming death gcash Python 1 08-28-2003 09:49 AM
(Dutch) Review: Flaming Brothers (1987) [Hong Kong Legends] DVD Specials DVD Video 0 07-05-2003 10:08 PM

Advertisments