Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Exporting Thunderbird profile to .... Thunderbird

Exporting Thunderbird profile to .... Thunderbird

attila001122 attila001122 is offline
Junior Member

Hi...

I guess it is a classic, but i could not find any info on it.

I need to travel for a wile and I would like to make my Thunderbird mobile.
I managed to copy the mail files/folders to a laptop, but I have problem copying/exporting the profiles... I have about 15 of them...

Is there any way to save on the typing in all of them ?

Outlook Express has a very handy tool to do that... But I have not find it for Thunderbird.

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks

Attila