Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Requirement for "VB Developer" (Please don't send .NET Resumes)

Requirement for "VB Developer" (Please don't send .NET Resumes)

Navi

Hi Friends !!

Hope you are doing great,

I am conducting a search for the following position, if you have any
Classic VB Developer available, please send me there updated resume
and contact information. Please do not send me .Net resumes since we
are looking for VB Developer with following skills and must have
Pharma background.

I would appreciate if you can share my information with your friends
or colleagues which you think they would have someone for the
following position. Feel free to contact me for any other information.

Title: VB Developer
Duration: 6+ Month
Location: MA.

• Participate in the development and implementation of program design
decisions; tailors application code in conjunction with system analyst
to meet unique requirements
• Participate/lead in the build of code, tables and dictionaries for
systems.
• Participate/lead, as the senior programming resource, in procedure
development for, and troubleshooting of, foreign systems
interfaces.
• Participate/lead the development and execution of unit and system
test plans, as well as validating code and database
integrity.
• Analyze and help resolve program code
problems.
• Create/modify code and/or database interfaces to meet unique
requirements.
• Develop “expert” level knowledge of system operations and interface
usage.
• Participate/lead in development/conversion planning and coding for
designated application(s).
• Insure ongoing post-conversion/implementation product support for
the IS department
• Strong knowledge of current programming languages (e.g. Visual
Basic, C, C#, C++), mark up languages (HTML, XML) code management
systems (SourceSafe)
• Strong knowledge of database concepts and design, especially Oracle
and/or SQLServer
• Strong program testing and verification skills.
• Clinical healthcare experience
• Working knowledge of ClinTrace™, DsNavigator™, and/or InForm™
• .NET experience a plus
• 3-5 years experience in the automation of departmental or enterprise-
wide systems

Thanks & Regards

Navneet Chalana
OKAYA Inc.
Where Commitment Is A Passion
99 Mark Tree Rd, Suite 304
Centereach, NY 11720
Phone: 631-517-5839 x 260
Fax: 631-389-2446
Email:(E-Mail Removed)
Disclaimer:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.