Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > ASP Page Mod

ASP Page Mod

dlewis0323@msn.com dlewis0323@msn.com is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

Software: SyteLine 7.04.20

I'm trying to modify the ASP page for Time and Attendance with Data Collection to display the current system time. I'm displaying the time with the following command:

response.write now()

I want to have the current time auto-refresh, and I can get the refresh to happen with this command:

<%
Response.AddHeader "Refresh", "10"
%>

The problem is that this also clears the user-entered fields. Is there a way to refresh just the response.write now() statement without refreshing the entire screen?

Thanks, Dave