Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Testing a USB to ethernet bridge using RNDIS

Testing a USB to ethernet bridge using RNDIS

bhupesh sharma

Hi,

I am using a setup like this:

Windows XP >==usb-cable==> USB2Ethernet bridge >===Ethernet-cable===> ANother XP machine

The USB2ethernet Bridge does not use Windows CE. Instead it uses a version of Linux. I wish to test this USB2Ethernet bridge with the RNDIS driver available on XP. Can someone please suggest me some tools for the same? Can I use WDK/NTtTCP/DTM for testing this bridge?

Many thanks to the members in advance.