Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Mapping IP/MAC to Ports

Mapping IP/MAC to Ports

Carl Hilton

I am trying to find a tool that will SNMP map Switches/Ports on Cisco
devices to IP addresses of devices off those ports.

Thanks

fugettaboutit

Do a Google search for some perl scripts called "SwitchMap"...nice, neat
way to do this for a Cisco infrastructure.