Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Webpart as a stand alone control

Webpart as a stand alone control

skneife@gmail.com

I need to create some zones in my asp page, that contains a header and
a body like a webpart.
How can I use a webpart for this designed without any webpart menu or
connection with anything, like a stand alone control ?

Thanks.

Sam

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> How can I use a webpart for this designed without any webpart
!> menu or connection with anything, like a stand alone control ?

Here's 3 good tutorials which show you how to do that:

1.
http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet...ebparts_1.html
http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet..._1.html?page=2

2.
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadF...2-9b0637e91eed

3.
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadF...2-3c7d77ec9d4d

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadF...unication.aspx

You will still need a WebPartManager and at least one WebPartZone, though.

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
======================================

skneife@gmail.com

On 6 juin, 14:22, "Juan T. Llibre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> re:
> Here's 3 good tutorials which show you how to do that:
>
> 1.http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet..._1.html?page=2
>
> 2.http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadF...lding_WebParts....
>
> 3.http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadF...rtspage0110200...
>
> http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadF...rtscommunicati...
>
> You will still need a WebPartManager and at least one WebPartZone, though.

Thanks for your help.
Just to precise that I am looking for a round panel with a header and
a body.

Sam

.NET 1.1 WebPart to .NET 2.0 WebPart anars ASP .Net 0 01-07-2007 07:31 PM
stand alone executable using pp doesn't stand alone Plotinus Perl Misc 2 12-17-2004 01:09 AM
Suite or stand alone? Caploc Firefox 2 11-10-2004 09:48 PM
IAS fails with certs from Stand Alone CA Harrison Midkiff Wireless Networking 2 07-22-2004 09:45 PM
Main Advantages i get when i do a stand alone app in .Net rather than in VB. Punya Narra ASP .Net 5 02-17-2004 12:02 PM

Advertisments